Traditional Derelict Barns For Conversion at Gaydon Farm
Here we have a total of 6 units for sale.
- Unit 1 – Gross external area 1,260 ft² (117m2)
- Unit 2 – Gross external area 3,400 ft² (318m2)
- Unit 3 – Gross external area 1,150 ft² (107m2)
- Unit 4A – Gross external area 1,980 ft² (184m2)
- Unit 4B – Gross external area 1,880 ft² (175m2)
- Unit 5 – Gross external area 1,259 ft² (117m2)
A range of buildings with detailed planning permission to convert to six dwellings with two conversions/part new builds, situated in the village of Gaydon close to the M40 in south Warwickshire. The barns extend to approximately 1,018m2 (10,929 ft² measured gross externally) on a site area extending to 0.69 acres in total.
The planning consent is subject to conditions of which each prospective purchaser should be aware. A copy of the consent is available to view at the agent’s Rugby office, there is further information available on the estate agent’s website.
In order to buy these you will need to find £675,000.
Update: Sold – Subject to Terms